ROUA Center Constanta – Help for Ukrainian refugees and TCNs in Constanta and SE region
Through the project ConstantaAID4Ukrainians: Help for Ukrainian refugees and TCNs in Constanta and SE region, K-ROM-2022-4068, implemented in the period 1st of September 2022 – 14th of August 2023 by Novapolis Association with the financial support of Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe was developed the ROUA Center Constanta.
ROUA Center Constanta aims to respond to the humanitarian needs of the Ukrainians fleeing the conflict and third country nationals (TCNs) in Constanta county and South-East region of Romania, especially those most vulnerable, by supporting their inclusion process through an integrated and complex approach and tailored services provision on medium and long-term.
The ROUA Center Constanta is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor on Blvd. Mamaia no. 192, Constanta and is open from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 and 17:00. Beneficiaries and other interested parties can also contact the ROUA Center by phone +40771516508 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more information about it accessing the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ROUACenterConstanta or the website: https://novapolis.ro/en/roua/
Among the services offered by the ROUA Center Constanța are:
- Direct assistance by providing social services, information and counselling, general legal information and support to access temporary protection, psychological and access to education, healthcare, housing, social security, and referral to public services;
- Support for the socio-economic inclusion, trainings and capacity building to access and participate on the labour market and entrepreneurship;
- Romanian language and cultural orientation classes with financial incentives for attendance;
- Multi-purpose social vouchers;
- Psycho-social education and personal development therapy sessions, based on the protection risk assessment and recommendation of psychologist;
- Individual and group psychological counselling;
- Educational, psycho-social, recreational and cultural activities for children;
- Support for the inclusion process of Ukrainian refugees in Romania by raising awareness, capacity building, community engagement and advocacy actions.
ROUA Center Constanta will support a number of 600 Ukrainian refugees and TCNs to be assessed for their protection risks, all services are provided free of charge!!!
For further information, please contact Ms. Narcisa Alexe, Novapolis Association expert 0766.304.610, email@example.com.
Pliant ROUA Center UA
Pliant ROUA Center UA
192 Mamaia Bd, 2nd floor, ZIP Code: 900565 Constanta City