End of the project BSMigraNet – Regional cooperation and capacity building for Ukrainian CSOs for a coordinated humanitarian response in the Black Sea
Novapolis Association-Centre for Analysis and Initiatives for Development and PRO BONO Information and Resource Center announce the implementation of the project ”BSMigraNet – Regional cooperation and capacity building for Ukrainian CSOs for a coordinated humanitarian response in the Black Sea”.
The project ”BSMigraNet – Regional cooperation and capacity building for Ukrainian CSOs for a coordinated humanitarian response in the Black Sea” was implemented by the Novapolis Association-Centre for Analysis and Initiatives for Development and PRO BONO Information and Resource Center within the ”Building CSO Capacity for Regional Cooperation within the Black Sea Region” project, implemented by the Romanian NGDO Platform – FOND in 2022 and is funded by the European Union.
The project BSMigraNet aimed to increase the Ukrainian CSOs capacity building and to strengthen the regional cooperation in the Black Sea in order to effectively manage the humanitarian crisis caused by the military conflict in Ukraine. The duration of the project was June 2022 – November 2022 and the total budget was 10.000 euro.
Among the results of the project the most important are:
– 6 online trainings and capacity building sessions with 120 CSOs representatives from RO, MD, UA and the Black Sea region participating in the sessions that focused on different thematic areas: Ukrainian Refugees at High Risk of Exploitation, cooperation between civil society and public authorities at EU level, Ukrainian refugees and disinformation, NGO’s management politics, digital instruments used by all the relevant public / private actors in order to provide integrated services to the Ukrainian persons, communication and public discourse on migration and integration in the context of the Ukrainian war, good practices in public communication regarding migration, migrants and refugees.
– 1 exchange of experience and relevant practices in the field of migration and humanitarian support to refugeesthat took place in Bucharest in November 2022.
– 10 CSOs representatives from UA and MD participating in the exchange visit along with other participants from Romania: local authorities, international organisations, NGOs and social economy structures, academics..
– 1 study of CSOs RO, UA, MD needs’ assessment, best practices and key recommendations that improved knowledge on managing a humanitarian crisis, providing key policies and recommendations for a better public/private cooperation at local, national and regional level.
– 1 information online campaign with 17,000 persons reached, including articles published on the platform www.youth.md.
For further information, please contact Ms. Alexe Narcisa, Novapolis Association expert by phone 0766.304.610 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.